Bought a pair of headphones a few weeks ago, when i got home opened the box and they were broken.Tried to return them and was tols I must have broken them and ghey wouldn't even exvhange them the lady thalia in returns dpt.
In San Marcos store told me the manager didn't have the time to speak to me and now have a pair of broken headphones.Thanks @frys.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to exchange the camera (sony dsc-tx10) using the warranty sold to me at the time of purchase. First I went to the frys in Burbank CA and they..."
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."