Ease of Use
Style and Design

Bought a pair of headphones a few weeks ago, when i got home opened the box and they were broken.Tried to return them and was tols I must have broken them and ghey wouldn't even exvhange them the lady thalia in returns dpt.

In San Marcos store told me the manager didn't have the time to speak to me and now have a pair of broken headphones.Thanks @frys.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of headphones from Frys Electronics and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Frys Electronics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Best Buy, Walmart or Sams Club. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frys Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frys Electronics?

Comments

Customer service is beyond bad, I tried to return a damage item and was told to pick up the box and get out of the store by the department manager, wow what kind of people do they hire, can't even talk the right way. Never going there again